Our Codes of Conduct
Learner Code of Conduct
- Even through hard times, I will not give up, because I have courage.
- I will be honest with myself and others about the way I lead my arts practice.
- I will try my hardest to reach all of my goals and I will make new goals as well.
- I will try new things I have never done before, even things I might not be good at, to discover new talents.
- Be Kind
- Be Respectable
- Do the Work
- Be Attentive
Parent Code of Conduct
- Ask questions of teachers to clarify any missing details about classes.
- Be sure your child(ren) shows up for their class; classes depend on participation, and the absence of a learner can have a huge impact.
- Provide constructive feedback about your class experience, for the benefit of our process, the teacher and other parents.
- Engage in civil conversation, and speak and act with respect for yourself and others.
- Help keep Bolden Fields Arts Academy a safe space for learners, families, and teachers from all backgrounds, beliefs, and locations.
Bolden Fields Arts Academy Code of Conduct
- We welcome members from all backgrounds, beliefs, and locations and are committed to creating a safe space for our users across all pillars of diversity.
- We will listen to feedback from parents, instructors, and learners, and make changes accordingly.
- We will create and enforce policies to create a high quality, trusted, and safe community for learning and practicing art. This may include removing content or users from the platform.
- We will respond promptly to questions and issues that arise.
Instructor Code of Conduct
- Offer classes only where you have appropriate background or expertise.
- Lead and instruct classes with professionalism: be prepared, begin on-time, and treat all learners with respect. Do not teach while impaired by alcohol or drugs, and do not model any behavior that a student age 18 or younger is restricted from doing.
- Respond promptly to parent questions and requests.
- Communicate with parents and learners in a professional manner, both in messages and in class.
- Adhere to our class content policy and offer arts-based age-appropriate classes.
- Create a safe and welcoming space for learners and families from all backgrounds, beliefs, and locations.