Join us on a fun discovery of the art of photography. In this class your teen will practice the basics of photography and learn about their own photography perspective.
We will explore the following topics:
- Understanding Photography and General Camera Knowledge
- Understanding and Seeing Light
- Understanding Your Camera
- Subject Matter
- Design: Learning to Read Visually
- Storytelling Through Your Lens & Retouching
Each class will consist of the following structure:
-Review of last week’s topic (or basic understanding for week 1)
-Coverage of material for the week
-Sharing time for learners to share photos they’ve taken with their learned skills
-Assignment for the week's photo challenge
Date/Time: Tuesdays, July 21-August 18 at 9 am ET
Register today! Your teen will discover the world from their perspective behind the lens.